Symmtek provides a complete range of high-performance engineering polymers and thermoplastics including PPS compression molded materials, and shapes.
Polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) is an excellent crystalline resin preferred in a diverse range of commercial and industrial applications for its outstanding resistance to heat, chemicals, solvents, and high tensile strength. Learn more about the material advantages and benefits of Symmtek’s compression molded PPS solutions below.
The Benefits of Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS) Compression Molding Resin
Modern commercial and industrial applications demand the utmost in material durability, flexibility and efficiency. Symmtek’s custom-engineered PPS solutions deliver these benefits and more, providing you with a truly optimized thermoplastic to satisfy the performance needs of your unique products. Unique compounding, and molding technologies practiced at Symmtek Polymers delivers best in class PPS shapes, and machined parts.
Symmtek’s Compression Molded PPS Materials Offer:
- Unparalleled durability and strength for commercial compression molding applications.
- Exceptional resistance to heat and flame retardant characteristics with a flame rating of UL 90 V-0.
- High tensile strength of between 13,000 to 22,000 psi depending on formulation.
- High chemical resistance to acids, solvents and bases, no known solvents below 400F.
- Outstanding dimensional stability and creep resistance.
- Good electrical insulation properties makes PPS ideal for high-heat electrical and interconnecting device applications.
Your American Source for Premium Compression Molding Materials
Symmtek is one of the nation’s leading providers of quality engineering plastics including polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) materials. Based in Calera, OK, we serve our clients throughout the Midwest and beyond by offering a complete range of high-performance polymers which can be uniquely optimized for specialized compression molding applications.